Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 10:46 a.m. Tuesday, May 10, West Main Street, Silver Lake. Driver: Michelle L. Davis, 60, South Maple Street, North Manchester. Davis was backing out of a parking space, but her vehicle did not engage in the forward drive, causing the vehicle to hit a utility pole. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 6:16 a.m. Friday, May 13, US 30 west of CR 200N, Warsaw. Drivers: Orlando R. Emery, 31, Calumet Street, Oswego, Ill.; and Jaclyn N. Franks, 34, Rieder Street, Warsaw. A back seat passenger in Franks’ vehicle, Jason W. Cole, 44, East Center Street, Warsaw, complained of pain to the head. He refused medical treatment. A front seat passenger, Kevin D. Stuckman, 24, East Center Street, Warsaw, was not injured. Emery’s semmitractor-trailer struck a vehicle in the passing lane of US 30 before continuing westbound on US 30. After accelerating away from the first accident, the semitractor-trailer struck Franks’ vehicle and left the scene. He was stopped in Marshall County, several miles away from the scene, and arrested. for leaving the scene of an injury accident. Damage up to $25,000.
- 6:09 a.m. Friday, May 13, US 30 west of CR 200N, Warsaw. Drivers: Orlando R. Emery, 31, Calumet Street, Oswego, Ill; and Isaiah J. Griggs, 35, Columbia Avenue, Fort Wayne. Emery was attempting to change lanes in his semitractor-trailer due to a traffic light changing and not being able to slow down, when Griggs’ vehicle began to merge over into his lane, causing the semitractor-trailer to hit the center right of Griggs’ vehicle. Damage up to $25,000.
- 11:25 a.m. Thursday, May 12, SR 15 north of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Douglas P. Coleman, 56, North Indiana Avenue, Auburn; and Marie A. Boutin-Ryan, 60, East High Circle Drive, Warsaw. Coleman’s vehicle struck the back of the Boutin-Ryan vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 9:54 a.m. Thursday, May 12, East Center Street and North Bronson Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Stephen K. Campbell, 67, East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw; and Robert S. Gonzales, 43, East Kenway Drive, Warsaw. Campbell’s vehicle struck the side of Gonzales’ vehicle, owned by the city of Warsaw, as both vehicles were making a left turn from Bronson Street onto Center Street. Damage up to $10,000.
- 12:14 p.m. Wednesday, May 11, South McKinley Street, east of East Jefferson Street, Warsaw. Drivers; Tyler J. Hardee, 34, South Maple St., Argos; and Todd L. Scott, 44, West Oakdale Street, Warsaw. Hardee failed to see the stop sign at the intersection and entered the intersection hitting the Scott vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 11:45 a.m. Thursday, May 12, SR 15 and CR 142, New Paris. Drivers: Hunter Jackson, 19, Mishawaka; and William Mignery, 35, Syracuse. Jackson was stopped on CR 142 west of SR 15 while Mignery was traveling south on SR 15. Jackson then pulled into the intersection and collided with Mignery. Jackson was cited for failure to yield the right of way. Mignery was transported to the local hospital complaining to ankle and side pain.
- 6:47 a.m. Thursday, May 12, CR 29 and CR 127, New Paris. Drivers: Luke Byrer, 21, Warsaw; and Jered Slabaugh, 25, Syracuse. Byrer was northbound on CR 127 turning southbound onto CR 29. Slabaugh was northbound on CR 29. Bryer traveled left of center and collided with Slabaugh on CR 29. Bryer was cited for driving left of center causing injury. Slabaugh was transported to a local hospital complaining of leg and arm pain.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 6:51 a.m. Friday, May 13, Wabash Avenue and north of US 31, Rochester. Drivers: Kevin L. Berry, 54, Peru; and Autum D. Berry, 25, Peru. Their vehicle collided with a deer. Both were taken to an area hospital.
- 6:01 a.m. Thursday, May 12, Sweetgum Road, Rochester. Driver: Marsha N. Neff, 55, Macy. Hit a deer.
- 7:54 Monday, May 9, North CR 1100W, Rochester. Driver: Marisa L. Howard, 24, Rochester. A rock came off he road and hit her windshield.
- 9:51 p.m. Monday, May 9, US 31 and East CR 700N, Rochester. Driver: Juli A. Strattman, 59, Indianapolis. Hit deer.
- 10:25 p.m. Sunday, May 8, SR 17, Kewanna. Driver: Levi S. Fagner, 16, Kewanna. Fagner’s vehicle struck a power pole, which snapped.
- 1:26 a.m. Sunday, May 8, SR 25 and East CR 575N, Rochester. Driver: Jeremy R. Norris, 39, Rochester. Hit deer. He complained of soreness on his left side and ringing ears, but refused medical treatment..
Disclaimer- This content is from the following URl. If the content is not loading properly then please click the button below and read the full article.