This guide will help players to learn everything there is to know about appearing offline on the Xbox One and Xbox Series consoles.
The Xbox Series S/X consoles have given the PlayStation 5 a run for its money, even if they are a little lacking in the original games department. While the PlayStation 5 has some heavy hitters like God of War Ragnarok, Horizon Forbidden West, and Gran Turismo 7, the Xbox Series systems make up for this in other departments.
The Xbox One and Series consoles have plenty of features that will keep users returning for more. For instance, users can play Xbox games on a PC via Xbox Play Anywhere, among many other things. This guide will cover everything there is to know about appearing offline on Xbox consoles as well as a few other valuable tidbits.
How to Appear Offline on the Xbox One S/X
To appear offline on the Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X, players will need to follow these simple instructions:
- After signing into the console, press the Home button twice. Users can also access the online/shortcuts panel instead.
- On the pop-up menu, select the User Icon.
- Select Shortcuts > My Profile.
- Users will get three options: Appear Offline, Privacy Settings, and Customize Profile.
- Select Appear Offline.
How to Appear Offline on the Xbox Series S/X
To appear offline on the Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X, players can follow these steps:
- Access the Home Screen and press the up arrow on the Xbox…